frithembleer's blog

a bomb diggity place for respite from the darkside. the fishburger thing is so 04-05.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

What flavor is that DeRon the chubby boy?



HEY 'BLEER, I WAS WATCHIN" ETH ARIZONA/IL1NOYIG WAR3Z ANDF TOWRADZ TREHEND ETH XAMERA SHWOED THHaT DARON TEH CHUBBY BOY'Z MAMA 1N TEH STYANDS AND GU3SS WHAT!?!?!?!??!??? shes a white lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ hmmm come tomy ftp ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ I ALWQAYZ WONd3RED WHAT FLAVRO TAHT DeRON THE CUHBBY B0Y WAZ!?!?!??!?!? whatch athinkj?!?!?!??!? I will haX0R~~~ !!!!!!!~~~~~ ?????????????????? - teh deuce

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger 5against1 said…

    I believe Larry David would call Deron a "mulatto."

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whatever he is he can pull a 3 ball out his a55 whenever he needs it.

     

<< Home


My blog is worth $564.54.
How much is your blog worth?

 

student visa credit card