frithembleer's blog

a bomb diggity place for respite from the darkside. the fishburger thing is so 04-05.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

me new digs

now that i've done decided to make this here blog me new digs for a spell there's some changes needs a made around here. for starters, i'm considering expanding the blog membership from just lonely old frithembleer to include a few friends, possibly fellow bloggers, and maybe even some like-minded (or, not so like-minded, if they're willing to play nice) individuals i befriended this season at phog.net. for the time being i'll start by adding my good friend, frithembleer2 (yes, there are two of us). his first entry will come after (assuming he agrees to play) i get him added. oh, and by the way, frithembleer2 prefers to be referred to as "the deuce" NOT i repeat NOT "the 'bleer2", "bleer2", "freeezembleezer2" etc. (i'm serious about this one -- you don't wanna piss the deuce off; trust me.) oh, one more thing: any o' the rest o' yous what wants to play, too may request to apply for blog membership by pm'ing my inbox (i'll be lurking at phog.net for an indefinite period of time, and will check the inbox sporadically), or if you feel comfortable you can apply by replying with your email address/name you want to post on my blog as in this here thread. should be fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger frithembleer said…

    update: the deuce emailed me today and graciously agreed to join me blog. but he's experiencing technical difficulties registering with blogger. his much-anticipated debut here at frithembleersblog is unfortunately delayed ... for now.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Swedish Chef said…

    re "freeezembleezer2":

    I theenk I shuoold be-a ellooed tu cell heem "freezeembleer2", boot nu oone-a ilse-a shuoold. Bork bork bork!

     

<< Home


My blog is worth $564.54.
How much is your blog worth?

 

student visa credit card